Conneaut Lake, PA Show June 23-25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by wentworthto1, May 12, 2017.

1. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    This year's show is FEATURING HYDRODYNE!!! Last year, a few of you Dyners said you were interested in coming to the show. Mark Swartzlander brought his red '61 outboard and I brought my black and white '61 I/O. We had a great time showing off our boats. Mark is very talented in the art of painting boats and cars and he really has some fascinating hobbies! Nicest guy you could meet. Ed was gonna bring his Hydrodyne, but the power packs went bad, so he had to back out. We had a good talk though and were anticipating this year's show. I know there are at least 3 Dynes that make their home at Conneaut Lake. Anthony from Kelowna Canada said he wanted to do a US show when his resto was complete. So, is it done and ready to go? Brian in Indiana, what about you? And what about Capt. Craig from Buffalo, NY? Hey "175 GT" from Grove City, PA...are you interested? There was also an owner of 3 Hydrodynes in Ontario that showed interest. If everyone came, it would be quite a show! And remember, it doesn't have to float...there is a land display option too. Well, I hope to hear from all of you real soon!