2009 Switzercraft Reunion Regatta

Discussion in 'Other Outboard Ski Boats' started by TomAprilsSwitzers, Jul 3, 2009.

1. TomAprilsSwitzers

TomAprilsSwitzers

Boat Model and Year:
    Switzercraft 1965 Playboy
    :popcorn: Greetings everyone, I am so glad that I found your site. My name is Tom Arambasich :wave: and along with my wife April we sponsor the Annual Switzercraft Reunion Regatta, which is sort of a cruise nite for old muscle,sport,race & family boats.
    Our Regatta is open to all brand of boats and over the years our numbers have grown, even with last years gas prices we had 34 boats and 200 people :clapping: .
    Please accept my invite for your club and boats to join us at THE BIG BASIN MARINA in Channahon Illinois on Saturday July 18. Boats start to arrive at 10am, and were planning on a river run at between noon and 1 pm, then back to the marina for some lunch.
    :eek: This is a picnic type event and all we ask is to bring a dish to pass around. April and I always grill 40 chickens and the rest of the members either bring a dish or some actually will go to the marinas Bar & Grill...they have great sandwiches... :drink: :popcorn:
    If you would like to see what we have been doing for 7 Regattas go to http://www.freewebs.com/switzercraftreunionregattas/ and check out my site. We also have a site in yahoo groups called Switzercraft Group.
    For any other info feel free to email me at tlord91154@aol.com and my phone number can be found on my Switzercraft Site. The only cost to be there is a 12.00 launch fee if you decide to launch your boat, if not then you save 12.00, thanks, Tom & April Arambasich

Attached Files: