3 DYNES at conneaut lake! life is good

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne® Boats' started by 77 I/O Dyner, Feb 6, 2010.

1. 77 I/O Dyner

77 I/O Dyner Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1977 hydrodyne I/O
    Here are 2 of the best guys i know. both who i met because of the hydrodyne. the dyne slogan should be " Buy a DYNE meet new friends" HAHA. We had the greatest summer last year and i cant wait for this one...... BTW. i live in pgh pa and just got close to 2 feet of snow

Attached Files:

2. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    If you think that IO is hot now, you should see it in topless. (no windshield of course) Those three Dynes have added a lot of character to Conneaut Lake, and three characters drive'm. It's going to be a heck of a summer!

3. jessd05

jessd05

Boat Model and Year:
    none
    Wow, those pictures... No doubt the highlight of my day! Surely the "dynes" are magnificent, but I also see those pictures and think of how incredible the water feels on sunburned skin, how fresh cut grass sticks to your bare feet for the entire day, how wonderful rum punch tastes after a big breakfast at Mama Bears and the excitement you feel when you see good friends screaming down the lake headed for your dock! Thats summer at Conneaut Lake! Hell yeah, LIFE IS GOOD!

Thanks for the beautiful post on a freezing cold, snowed in (23 inches) miserable February day!

4. Hollywood

Hollywood Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    none
    So you are Brian's friends, he posted a picture of your boats on CorrectCraftFan.

5. 77 I/O Dyner

77 I/O Dyner Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1977 hydrodyne I/O
    yep were friends of brians. hes has a couple great boats himself.