For Sale 1968 Hydrodyne Flat Top; Fully Restored; $12,500

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Woodenrunabout, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Woodenrunabout

Woodenrunabout New Hydrodyner

$12,500
    1968 Hydrodyne Flat Top 20'
    Volvo AQ 110 i/o

This boat was fully restored by a professional shop. New transom (virtually all original Flat Top transoms have rot and are saturated with water) New end-grain balsa core in entire bottom. All fiberglass work was done using West System epoxy resin--No polyester was used. New fiberglass on interior of bottom. Rebuilt carburetors and fuel pump. Awlgrip paint job in original colors. All hardware was rechromed. New seat boxes and new upholstery all done in original style. New rub strip.

I love Flat Tops. I restored this boat and used it for a couple years with my family but the kids are growing older and we are not using the boat enough. If anyone wants to own the nicest Flat Top around this boat is a great buy. It is more expensive than other Flat Tops, but the cost just to re-core the transom and bottom is more than my asking price. Hopefully it can go to another good home where it will be used and enjoyed. Call Mike if interested: 616-two eight three-2684 IMG_3633.jpg IMG_3635.jpg IMG_3640.jpg IMG_3659.jpg IMG_3698.jpg IMG_3701.jpg IMG_3702.jpg IMG_3703.jpg IMG_3707.jpg IMG_3714.jpg

2. kevinb

kevinb Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1985 HD 20' I/O 350 (Yep I/O Boat #2 of maybe7?)
    Ski Team:
    NA
    Very nice restoration sir. (616) is a Michigan area code so a fresh water boat which is another plus. Best of luck with your transaction.