For Sale 1994 Hydrodyne Grand Sport For Sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Cole Hetrick, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Cole Hetrick

Cole Hetrick New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1994 Hydrodyne Grand Sport
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg New member and glad to be apart of the family! However it is time to sell my baby. Hoping to find a good home. 1994 Grand Sport with around 630 hours. PCM pro boss 5.8l. Boat is in great shape. Please contact me at (317)-503-6991 for more information. And please pass on this information if possible! Thank you so much! My name is Cole by the way!

2. timsprandel

timsprandel Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1978 Hydrodyne Tournament Skier, 1984 Hydrodyne 20
    Hello Cole, Are you located on the north side of Indy? On that vaunted reservoir with the really nice homes?

Nice meeting you,
    Tim

3. Cole Hetrick

Boat Model and Year:
    On Morse Reservoir yes. Have you seen it out there before? Nice meeting you as well!

4. timsprandel

Boat Model and Year:
    Seen It, just a blur as I rode past while working for my cousin who is building part of the Fishers Multi-Use path at Commercial Drive and Technology Way. He is an emigrant from Illannoy to The Great State Of Indiana, Birthplace Of The Hydrodyne. Also one of the few states in the Union that is financially sound and in the black. Ok, so they sold the Tollway...any quisling resembling the likes of the corrupt Illannoy politicians/powerbrokers/governor-felons is silenced by popular vote. Two places where the American Spirit lives and thrives; the northern half of Michigan, and the Aforementioned Great State Of Indiana. Sure, there are more but these areas are close to a high concentration of Dyne owners and aficionados.
    Again, Indiana has advanced over many other states by allowing boating activity on a reservoir.

Part of the reason I missed a good glimpse of the Morse was that I was overcome by the appearance of the monument island on the road just to the east of the bridge. Wow, they just don't fool around with stuff like that. In the event that there is more work in that area for my cousin, I will bring my Dyne to cruise the Morse and other lakes in the area. Next summer of course. Gotta make up for a rotten summer this year. My wife's family owns a cedar cabin close to Lake Michigan in Bridgman, Mi. When the big lake is glassy or a tiny bit rippled, there is nothing like it. Of course, there is nothing like a quick end to all that freedom of enjoyment as squalls can pop up real fast. In an 18' bubble deck, it would be nice to have a seawall to run for cover behind. No such ruck. Especially with a wife unfamiliar with the sea keeping qualities of a good Dyne and an equally skilled driver.

5. timsprandel

Boat Model and Year:
    One more little funny thing, my '78 now has a strong Johnson GT 200 on it and it is worlds better than the tired out 1977 Evinrude that it came with. It jumps now. Last summer we were just heading out on to Lake Michigan and I opened it up. In moments I was physically assaulted by my loving wife who had a few months prior taken a physical fitness Women's boxing course. Participants vs. bags, never another human. It was painful as she was certain that I was trying to end her. No more of that with her aboard. Shivered her timbers, I did. She will just have to get used to the idea that in the Wide World Of Hydrodynes (From Indiana) more is better. My next project is a 1989 20' twin rig. I found a perfect companion to the GT 200; an Evinrude XP 200 of the same vintage. The hull is very solid and just needs cosmetic work, buffing, some upholstery, and carpet. As it goes, I may have to move into it until my wife realizes it has better manners than the 18.

Well, gotta go.

6. Cole Hetrick

Boat Model and Year:
    Did you see it on the lift or something? Or on the water?

7. timsprandel

Boat Model and Year:
    Hello Cole,
    I haven't had the pleasure of going for a ride on the reservoir this season. It will have to wait for next year.

8. timsprandel

Boat Model and Year:
    Hello Cole,
    I noticed that the Grand Sport is at N3 Boatworks. Any interest in it yet?