Conneaut Lake, PA Show!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by wentworthto1, Apr 2, 2016.

1. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    So last year I was the only Hydrodyne entered in the show. But I met some great Hydrodyne owners through the day and there ended up being 3 on the lake later that day. So, we talked about having at least 4 in the show this year. There was a lot of interest in my boat at the show and I'm sure people would be excited to see a few more :) So who thinks they can come?! Hey Brian, are you ready to show off your "new" Hydrodyne?! I, for one, can't wait to see it! The dates are June 18-19th with the main event on Saturday the 18th. It looks like the main attraction is going to be Chris Crafts. But it seems with each show I go too, people tend to gravitate towards the "less known" fiberglassics with a lot of enthusiasm!

2. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    I met you at the Conneaut Lake Show last year. It was great to see your Dyne. There are photos of the three Hydrodynes that live a fine life ay Conneaut Lake. You can find them in the Picks Of Your Glass section, 18' section. My pix are under the My 18 Dyne posting.
    I have supported the idea of showing the three boats but it just never seems to happen. I'll try again this year.

Ed

3. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    Hi Ed! One owner from Ontario Canada told me he is interested in coming and bringing his Hydrodyne. It would be GREAT to have a line-up of Hydrodynes! I want to even make a Historical display to set up on the deck or in my boat. I left a message on facebook at the Hydrodyne boat page and had a few responses of interest. I sent an email today to the Miklos family to see when the registration forms are available. I don't want to miss a spot in the show! Looking forward to seeing you and your boat there!

4. 175 gt

175 gt New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1980 20ft Hydrodyne Comp
    I am from Grove City pa and have been needing a reason to go north. I will try to make it there.

5. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    That would be GREAT! My dad teaches at GCC and my wife and I lived on Barkeyville road for 4 years. I always saw a Hydrodyne sitting in a driveway not far from the Quik Fill...wonder if that was yours?

6. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    Is your name John? Does my avitar look familiars?

7. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    I think all three Conneaut Dynes are in, but I can't find a registration site online. Do you have any advice? It would be great to crash the lake with Dynes this year?

8. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    I sent an email to the event organizer but still haven't heard back yet. The registration page is usually found at http://centuryclassicpowerboat.com/ There is a link right now but apparently it has not been uploaded yet. When it is or if I get an email reply soon, I'll let you know. If the one man from Canada brings his 3 Hydrodynes and the man from Grove City, we could possibly have 8 Dynes on the water!!! This year's show is featuring Chris Craft, but I'm sure there would be a lot of interest in our boats too!

9. Anthony

Anthony New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1968 hydrodyne
    When is the show I'm from Canada and would like to go to a us show later this summer when my resto is complete

10. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    June 18th and 19th. Do you think you would be finished by then?