Conneaut Lake Registration!

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne® Boats' started by wentworthto1, May 27, 2016.

1. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    Has anyone registered yet for the show?! It's coming soon...don't wait! Hey Ed, were you able to get the other Conneaut Lake guys registered too? I'm planning to be there Friday night and run the lake a few times and then there on Sat and Sun. I'm bringing my dad to the Saturday dinner in honor of Father's Day. It should be a fun weekend for sure! The website to download the registration forms to mail in is: http://centuryclassicpowerboat.com/allegheny/all4.htm The first site I posted won't work but this one will

2. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    My registration has been sent. The other two are getting them in this week if I continue to bug them.

3. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    It will probably be just me. One of my guys is headed to Fla, and the other is working that weekend. I haven't heard back as to weather or not I have dock space and to add insult to injury, my motor died on me last weekend and it is currently in the shop. I sure hope it will be ready for Saturday......... Talk about timing!

4. wentworthto1

wentworthto1 Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1961 Hydrodyne I/O BB70
    I hope it gets fixed soon! I'm gonna run the lake hopefully on Friday. I got my re-hubbed prop back this week and want to get it broke in before the show. I sent in my money a few weeks ago for the show, but i haven't heard anything back about dock space either. I'm guessing it's all good to go for Saturday.

5. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    I fried the power packs on my engine. Two new ones are coming in from Vancouver, of all places, and I'm hoping to get them and put them in by Saturday. The timing on this absolutely sucks.

6. init4thefun

init4thefun Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 Hydrodyne 18
    My power packs are not here. I am out of luck for the show. All registered up and no place to go.