For Sale Selling my Hydrodyne Riviera Houseboat!!

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by uglywrench, Jan 22, 2013.

1. uglywrench

uglywrench New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1969 Riviera
    Here's the add that I have on craigslist =( ........

This is a much sought after and very rare 1969 Hydrodyne Riviera. Its 24feet long, sleeps four. Very shallow draft, less then 12". Gets up on a full plain! Has an older Evinrude 70 horse with new ignition electrical and the carbs have been gone though recently. Transom is rated to 100 horse. It aways starts right away and runs like a champ. This boat is regularly used. In the Summer months it sit out of the water on my boat lift at Holiday Lake. All the cabin low voltage has all been rewired. New charge protector and battery isolator. This boat can easily live OFF GRID for many days with out a generator only using a solar panel. New carpet in and out. Comes with a tandem axle trailer. I love this boat and so will you. I pull it with my Toyota Tacoma but recommend a full size truck for long distances. Please call Matt at 641-260-0672

Pics on the craigslist add
    http://desmoines.craigslist.org/boa/3564428734.html

timsprandel likes this.
  2. footndale

footndale Established Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    None
    Ski Team:
    Retired
    Did you sell this boat?

3. uglywrench

uglywrench New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1969 Riviera
    I wish I never sold this boat. I’ve looked at many other trailerable houseboats and none of them compare except adventure craft. Still looking for a replacement!