sritchie's 1996 Grand Sport

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne Late Model Inboards' started by sritchie, Aug 8, 2008.

1. sritchie

sritchie

Boat Model and Year:
    1995 Grand Sport Elite
    On vacation at Lake Murray State Park, Ok. We were camping about 30 ft in front of the boat, and I could here people saying "Hydrodyne" when they went past on their boats. It's not a collectible like the older ones are yet, but it sure get's more than its share of attention. It is a great boat for skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, etc and has held up extremely well over the years. I have the original brochure for this boat and will post it if there is interest.

Attached Files:

2. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Re: Inboad Boat Forum Picture

Welcome,

I have been waiting for an inboard to join! When you get a chance lets see some pictures.

Daniel

3. apowell123

apowell123

Boat Model and Year:
    1995 Hydrodyne Grand Sport Elite
    I'd love to see the original brochure on this boat. At my house, I have an almost identical pic taken at Lake Bridgeport Texas.

4. apowell123

apowell123

Boat Model and Year:
    :yahoo: Srichie- Do you have a bow cover for that boat? Mine mysteriously disappeared and I cannot find anyone with the cover or a pattern for the cover. See your boat registered in TX, where about?

5. apowell123

apowell123

Boat Model and Year:
    BEAUTIFUL!!!

Attached Files:

6. sritchie

sritchie

Boat Model and Year:
    1995 Grand Sport Elite
    Re: sritchie's 1995 Grand Sport

I am moving to Maryland and I am reluctantly putting this boat up for sale. The water where I am going is brackish, murky and has jellyfish. I don't see myself skiing in that type of water. I really hate to sell it... I will post a link to the craigslist ad in the classified section.

7. Dennis

Dennis Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1989 Hydrodyne Comp
    Ski Team:
    Tuckahoe River
    If you want to ski when you come to Maryland there are better waters to ski without sea nettles (Jelly fish). Most of the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries are salt water that is brackish and muddy. However some of the head waters of rivers on the Eastern Shore are freshwater without sea nettles that are very suitable for skiing (still brackish and muddy). My family skiis behind my 1989 Dyne Comp outbaord. If you do sell your Hydrodyne before coming to Maryland but still want to ski please contact me. We can most likely arrrange for some skiing. There is one fresh water lake in the extreme western part of Maryland. Good luck moving, Dennis