Decal for late 70's Hydrodyne

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne® Boats' started by Nbrown, Dec 16, 2008.

1. dynebob1

dynebob1 Boat of the Month

Boat Model and Year:
    1998 18 OB RUA- 250XS.and 1997 Twin Rig /225 optis
    I've had three sets of the later version Hydrodyne decals made up off Gregs pattern, and they are "PERFECT" in looks and fit. (You can't tell them from the originals.)

The Curt Gowdy Classic decal can be duplicated with the new graphic scaning tecnology, "but" you will need a good copy of one and exact dimensions . Extreme Graphics in Villa Park Il. has such a machine, and I've seen the kind of work it can produce. When completed it would look like the original down to the correct colorations.

Bob

Attached Files:

2. dynegreg1

dynegreg1 King Dyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1990 Hydrodyne 20 Open Bow
    Ski Team:
    Skimmer/Aquanut alum
    Way back when I had my set of decals made I actually had an old advertisement from Water Ski magazine for Hydrodyne. I brought the ad to the decal shop, and they scanned it. So therefore the script is an exact match to what Hydrodyne uses. Now that this site is available, there is no reason why you could not just print out one of the old Hydrodyne ads in the media section and bring it to your local vinyl sign maker and have them do the same thing. After they made mine I asked them to print out a pattern for me so that if I wanted to use a different shop the next time it was that much easier for them to make.

Greg

3. dynegreg1

dynegreg1 King Dyner

Boat Model and Year:
    Ski Team:
    Skimmer/Aquanut alum
    By the way, nice mirror Bob! I like it. :good:

4. dynegreg1

dynegreg1 King Dyner

Boat Model and Year:
    Ski Team:
    Skimmer/Aquanut alum
    I got your private message with your address. I sent the pattern out in the mail today for you. :good: