Happy Birthday 73 Dyne

Discussion in 'The Beach' started by 2MERCS, May 4, 2008.

1. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Lets all wish 73 Dyne a Happy 49th Birthday.

Daniel

2. timsprandel

timsprandel Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1978 Hydrodyne Tournament Skier, 1984 Hydrodyne 20
    Happy Birthday!!!

3. 73dyne

73dyne New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne Tournament Skiier
    Thanks for the B-Day Greatings! Although My brithday is 3-5-59 not 5-3-59 My Bad, I changed the date In my profile. We are just gearing up for some skiing here in ohio, Although our ski club , "The west shore waterski club" skied on April 5th in the sundusky river. It's our annual "ice breaker event" we have every year. The water temp. was about 35 deg.! But even my son ,8 yrs. old,skied along with my daughter ,11 yrs. old . We all ski and without any wetsuits! We take lots of precations with a number of pick up boats in the water, and ready to help any one in or out of the water. Our ski club is celebrating there 50th aniversity this summer! Our membership has drop over the years from about 100 members in the 70's to about 35 members today. We ski in the Sundusky Bay, and own a cottage on the water with lots of dock space.Water levels have not help to keep the membership higher ,but skiing is still good if you know were to go .Thanks again for the B-day greetings!

4. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    Twin Rigged Canoe
    Ski Team:
    East Palmdale Ski Rats
    Ha ha ha ha! Doh! Well happy belated birthday anyway. :laughing: Good stuff right there! :D

Man...35 degrees? If the water ever reached 35 out here, I'd say the world is coming to an end. Sounds refreshingly fun though! A nice ski in the frigid waters, and back to the cottage for a dip in the hot tub. That's the way to go right there. :) Sounds like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...well...minus the toads.