For Sale Hydrodyne for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by MrsVain, Sep 4, 2013.

1. MrsVain

MrsVain New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1965 Hydrodyne
    I am not sure what the year is. It definately is a classic. i really wanted to fix it up but due to having a pos worthless husband it will never be done. i am hoping to find someone who has a passion for classics the way i do. i took this baby in and the engine is good (sorry if i mis speak on what things are called, i am not an expert by any means) the drive line (?) is broken. all in all the boat man told $1,000.00 to get it up and running well. we actually had it on the water and it ran super. We took off the cushions, i still have the boards. again worthless husband and never got around to redoing them. so they are currently off. I love the fins and the gauges. you cant find anything like this baby. it does need some work but if you handy and know boats it would make an awesome project for a real man.

i have several more pictures. like i said it does need work. but it really is a rare find. i wish i could keep it but it will be a long while before i can do anything with it and it has already sat at my house for 3 years. i would rather sell it and see it restored then let is go to rot. email me for more pictures..... mrsvain at gmail dot com

Attached Files:

roger siekbert likes this.
  2. MrsVain

MrsVain New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1965 Hydrodyne
    forgot i had this on here. I am now needeing money because i am divorcing the piece of sh*t husband. anyone interested

3. roger siekbert

roger siekbert New Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1966 hydrodyne
    I'm interested in your boat what are you asking and is a title? Thanks