Discussion in 'Announcements' started by 2MERCS, Apr 8, 2007.

1. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    Here is page that I set-up and Bryan made work so that we can figure out how many of us are going to be at the Ski-Show Nationals this year. DyneGreg wants to have a BBQ at his place so this will also give us an idea of who would want to go. So please fill out the form and I will get going on making up some Commemorative shirts for the occasion.

Daniel

http://hydrodyners.com/history/hydro2007.php

PS at the bottom of the page you will see a list of people planning on attending.

2. 2MERCS

2MERCS Administrator

Boat Model and Year:
    1973 Hydrodyne 18 w/Twin 1150 Mercs
    It has been brought to my attention that to much personal information is listed on the sign up page. Bryan will be removing the City and the last names from the "Attendance" list at the bottom of the sign up page. The Screen Name and First Names will be left in so that people can get an idea of whom they are talking to.

As far as other information that is filled in I am the only one who receives the info (i.e. Address etc...) And will be using it towards the time of the meet. I will be having stickers made and shirts. It is actually cheaper to have shirts made local then use the company Cafe Press.com which I am using now. So please rest assured that your information is not being distributed.

Thanks again and I apologize for the inconvenience,
    Daniel

PS should you wish to not enter information you may just enter (Screen Name, State, First Name and number attending)