The 2010 Switzercraft Regatta & Hot Boat Rally

Discussion in 'General Events' started by TomAprilsSwitzers, Jan 20, 2010.

1. TomAprilsSwitzers

TomAprilsSwitzers

Boat Model and Year:
    Switzercraft 1965 Playboy
    :eek: :eek: Hello everyone let me introduce myself; I am Tom Arambasich and I along with my wife April,are the organizers and sponsors of the annual Switzercraft Reunion Regatta.

This is a get together of Boating enthusiast's from around the United States. We even have members overseas. I am sure that most people have heard of Switzercraft Boats and the Famous Flying Wing.

The Regatta is open to all boaters and Hot Car lovers ( :yahoo: NEW for 2010 The Motorheads Antique Outboard Motor Club will be joining us and setting up displays and a swap meet, so bring your outboard if you need parts or want to try to sell it). The event is a one day event held at THE BIG BASIN MARINA in Channahon Illinois. This year on Saturday July 17.

:popcorn: :popcorn: Everyone is welcome and so are any type of interesting boats,cars or whatever you would like to show off. There is no fee except if you launch your boat at a cost of 12.00.

We have had boats and other vehicles donated for the day from the Ian Flemming Foundation that preserves all the James Bond Boats & Cars.

My wife and I donate 50 chickens that are cooked by my coucin Rick and most others bring something to pass around.Or if you like you can eat at the marinas bar.

If you would like to see pictures of past regattas and other events my Switzers have been in go to http://www.freewebs.com/switzercraftreunionregattas/ or to our clubs original yahoo site and look for Switzercraft Group.

Thanks and hope to see some new faces there this year. Tom & April Arambasich :laughing: :yahoo: