Three Dynes...1999

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne 18' started by kevinb, Dec 27, 2013.

1. kevinb

kevinb Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1985 HD 20' I/O 350 (Yep I/O Boat #2 of maybe7?)
    Ski Team:
    NA
    Inharmonydean (Dean) and TwinRig (Roger) will appreciate these shots. The 1984 twin is Rogers and his brother deans 1969? dark blue top is met up with our 1975 i/o on Gages Lake, ILL during our first launch and ski outing. My nephew in the pics couldn't leave the 75 alone and was mystafied. He helped me with the 85 last summer but he has grown a bit ; he is a +200 lb line man on his HS football team.

Dean might appreciate this as I think the core of his 69 went to hell not too long afterwords.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays guys; Its been a while.

Kevin-

3 dynes 01.jpg 3 dynes 02.jpg 3 dynes 03.jpg 3 dynes 04.jpg

2. inharmonydean

inharmonydean Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1976 18' Tournament Skier
    Ski Team:
    Twin Lakes Aquanuts
    OUTSTANDING pics Kevin!!! Thanks for sharing! That old 18 was a 68 eith a balsa-wood core. Got too rotten to save. Had to get rid of it!
    :(

3. kevinb

kevinb Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1985 HD 20' I/O 350 (Yep I/O Boat #2 of maybe7?)
    Ski Team:
    NA
    Hi Dean:

I figured that your 68 had to be retired when I saw the pylon for sale a while back. The replacement looks nice though. The 75 i/o (pictured) that I owned for 15 years was sold last October and is now residing in Avon, CO. It was a great rig and a pleasure to own but we needed the space for the Hydrodyne 20 i/o that I've been restoring. Haven't had the 20 on the water yet but look forward to doing so this spring.

Kevin-