2MERCS 1973 Hydrodyne Twin

Discussion in 'Hydrodyne 18' started by 2MERCS, Jun 29, 2006.

1. timsprandel

timsprandel Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1978 Hydrodyne Tournament Skier, 1984 Hydrodyne 20
    Mark has a point. After having the fabulous opportunity to witness the BanoDyne during the late stages of its renaissance in the hangar, and then the chance to be the operator of the BanoDyne in its element on the Manitowish Chain, I feel it lies incumbent upon me to say that the BanoDyne is a magnificent specimen as well. Perhaps there may be another opportunity to experience the mighty BanoDyne post-wedge in the near future. We are fortunate to have both of these craft plying the waters of this nation.
    Tim

O.K., There was an element of "just how lucky am I" to have the great privilege to experience the massive thrust developed by DyneBob1's '98 as I sat across from Mr. Tom Miller and was able to see his reaction to the wheelies and carving performed flawlessly by Bob. Did I mention that Dynegreg and I were seated in the rear seats to give the back end a little help for the wheelies? :D

2. dynegreg1

dynegreg1 King Dyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1990 Hydrodyne 20 Open Bow
    Ski Team:
    Skimmer/Aquanut alum
    The "pre" hole shot expression on Tom's face. I wish I had a "post" expression, or better yet a video of the ride. I don't think we could post it to the site though. There would have to be to much editing of all the profanities by Tom. :lol:

Greg

Attached Files:

3. timsprandel

timsprandel Elite Hydrodyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1978 Hydrodyne Tournament Skier, 1984 Hydrodyne 20
    So...IF DyneBob was the buyer of the most recent 18 and he is getting it twin rigged, will Mr. Tom Miller say that the "new" one would be the most power he has ever felt in a Dyne?

4. dynegreg1

dynegreg1 King Dyner

Boat Model and Year:
    1990 Hydrodyne 20 Open Bow
    Ski Team:
    Skimmer/Aquanut alum
    Tim,

Bob did NOT buy that 18. You can sleep easy tonight. :D

Greg